Google Summer Of Code 2024 - OTPKit Weekly Status

Hilmy Veradin

Jun 30, 2024, 12:01:10 AM (6 days ago) Jun 30
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

This week, Aaron and I started my kickoff for the OTPKit iOS SDK. Here are the things I have done this week:
1. Studied the OTPKit iOS Codebase.
2. Added SwiftFormat dependency code to format the Swift Codebase. PR merged here
3. Added base component view for the origin/destination feature with its autocompletion. PR merged here.

Next week, I plan to do the following:
1. Adjust the README.md file to ensure clarity of installation and SwiftFormat setup.
2. Work on allowing users to save frequently used locations. Issue here.
3. Add geolocation support for the search UI component.

Thank you!

Aaron Brethorst

Jun 30, 2024, 12:53:35 AM (6 days ago) Jun 30
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing your status, Hilmy! I’m excited to see your project evolve over the next few months!