inactive OneBusAway servers?

Alan Borning

Jan 27, 2023, 12:27:00 PM1/27/23
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com, mem...@opentransitsoftwarefoundation.org
There are some OneBusAway servers listed on the server directory as active, but that look like they actually should be marked as inactive.  They are:

Boston (beta) - no such server
Lappeenranta, Finland (beta) - server didn't respond
Rogue Valley, Oregon - server didn't respond
San Joaquin RTD (beta) - no such server
Victoria, Texas (beta) - server didn't respond

I know that Trillium Transit abruptly dropped support for Rogue Valley, and I just sent an email to the Lappeenranta contact.  Does anyone have information on the others?

thanks,
   Alan

Phil Zamarripa

Jan 27, 2023, 2:07:45 PM1/27/23
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan,
I run the server for Victoria Tx, and ever since we migrated to a different ISP I have not been able to get the server to come back up.

Best Regards

Phil Z.

Alan Borning

Jan 27, 2023, 3:57:49 PM1/27/23
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
Phil - sorry to hear you are having trouble getting the server to come up on your new ISP!  Would it be useful to post some details to this list?  Perhaps someone can help.

Otherwise, if it looks like the server won't be active for a while, we should probably flag it as inactive.
   cheers,
   Alan