devloppe the app for my region

John taylor

Jul 6, 2020, 2:29:38 PM7/6/20
to onebusaway-developers
hello i m sort of low skills devlopper but i m interested in your source code i want to edit the project for my city i m from algeria
please is there any advices u can give me and how should i proced !

Sheldon A. Brown

Jul 6, 2020, 3:15:00 PM7/6/20
to onebusaway...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

take a look at the documentation:

https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway/wiki

and let us know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Sheldon