trips-for-location empty lists

David Robinson

Feb 25, 2012, 9:56:27 PM2/25/12
to OneBusAway API
Using the sample trips-for-location REST API appears to only return an
empty list. I have tried trying changing the span to a variety of
parameters but nothing seems to matter.

http://api.onebusaway.org/api/where/trips-for-location.xml?key=TEST&lat=47.653&lon=-122.307&latSpan=0.008&lonSpan=0.008

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<currentTime>1330224899572</currentTime> <text>OK</text> <data
class="listWithRangeAndReferences"> <references/> <list/>
<limitExceeded>false</limitExceeded> <outOfRange>false</outOfRange> </
data> </response>

Anyone seen this problem?

Nick Kiermaier

Sep 4, 2015, 10:58:36 AM9/4/15
to OneBusAway API
Im having this same issue.

I'm not sure if it's a malformed GTFS,  messed up GTFS real time link, error in the code, error in the configuration,  error on my computer, the lord above hath cursed mine devil computer device, or if I'm just not doing something right.

Nick

Kurt Raschke

Sep 4, 2015, 12:35:32 PM9/4/15
to onebusa...@googlegroups.com

What version of OneBusAway are you running? There was a previous bug that caused the trips-for-location API call to return an empty result set, but it was resolved in late 2013:

https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-application-modules/pull/73

-Kurt