City of Seattle Stop Ids Empty

webm...@rideschedules.com

Mar 30, 2016, 5:38:38 AM3/30/16
to OneBusAway API
Looks like Washington State Ferries data in the KCM dataset is OBA compatible?

Also, looks like City of Seattle route_ids are too, but

http://api.pugetsound.onebusaway.org/api/where/stop-ids-for-agency/23.xml?key=mykey

returns emtpy so I couldn't turn on OBA for City of Seattle.

Any info on OBA compatibility in the main KCM dataset?

Sheldon A. Brown

Mar 30, 2016, 6:05:27 AM3/30/16
to onebusa...@googlegroups.com
Yes, we've been working on integrating the WSF dataset. It should
work pretty well by now.

As I understand it, for the City of Seattle the stops are attributed
to/owned by KCM.

So when you query on stops owned by City of Seattle you will indeed
return an empty set.

Sheldon

Sean Barbeau

Mar 31, 2016, 10:53:03 AM3/31/16
to OneBusAway API
The ferry data is definitely live in OBA - see this issue related to floating buses for details :) :
https://github.com/OneBusAway/onebusaway-android/issues/411

Sean