Getting all Situations

Matt Caywood

Jul 10, 2015, 11:05:46 PM7/10/15
to onebusa...@googlegroups.com
Is there an API method that would allow us to get all active situations? It looks like they are returned only with trips right now.

If not, can we get them through the GTFS-RT alerts export?

Kurt Raschke

Jul 12, 2015, 6:07:23 PM7/12/15
to onebusa...@googlegroups.com
Matt,

Your assessment is correct - the best way to do this at present is the alerts-for-agency API endpoint, which returns GTFS-realtime:

-Kurt