GTFS not updating

Kona Farry

Aug 26, 2020, 10:20:07 AM8/26/20
to OneBusAway API
Hi all,

Looks like there hasn't been an updated GTFS file for Pierce Transit and King County Metro in a few weeks. However, the API has been providing block and trip IDs not in the "current" dataset, implying an update should be available. Am I missing something, or is this just an error? This sometimes happens for a day or two, but not usually for this long.

Also, is there a better avenue for Puget Sound data issues? I have the contact info for an individual at ST, but am unsure whether I should be throwing everything their way or if there's a better channel.

Thank you,

Kona Farry
Developer, Pantograph Transit Tracker

Sheldon A. Brown

Aug 26, 2020, 10:38:26 AM8/26/20
to onebusa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kona,

Thanks for raising this issue. I can see there is an issue with how
the data is exported to the public website and I'll work to get that
corrected today.

In the future, you can send emails to 'OBA_A...@soundtransit.org'
for Puget Sound related issues.

Thanks,

Shedon

Kona Farry

Aug 26, 2020, 12:44:24 PM8/26/20
to onebusa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sheldon,

I'm not actually sure why this posted--I attempted to yesterday, had some issues, and then decided it would be better to email that person directly. I'm told they're looking into it.

Thanks for following up!