Does anyone here have access to archival GTFS-realtime data?

Miles Erickson

Apr 5, 2016, 6:05:24 PM4/5/16
to OneBusAway API
Greetings, all:

I'm interested in using GTFS-realtime data to model the reliability of potential transfer connections.

Does anyone here keep a long-term archive of historical GTFS-realtime data for research purposes?

Although I'm most familiar with agencies in the Puget Sound region, literally any agency in any region would work fine for my initial project.

Thanks much,

Miles

Sean Barbeau

Apr 6, 2016, 9:24:17 AM4/6/16
to OneBusAway API
Miles,
I've been archiving VehiclePositions and TripUpdates to a SQL database for around a year, if I recall correctly.

Could you please contact me offline so we can discuss more?

bar...@cutr.usf.edu

Thanks,
Sean

Sean Barbeau
Center for Urban Transportation Research
University of South Florida

Jake Nowosatka

Dec 12, 2018, 9:47:48 AM12/12/18
to OneBusAway API
Hi Miles and Sean,

I know this is really old, but I am starting a project to collect real-time transit data for the Puget Sound region. Curious if either of you have collected this data in the past couple of years.

Thanks,
Jake

cooki...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2018, 11:08:29 AM12/12/18