Trips for route

Tim

Mar 6, 2018, 5:57:51 PM3/6/18
to OneBusAway API
I could've sworn I had asked this before but I don't see the thread anywhere.

Is there a way to get all trips for a route?  The trips-for-route method only returns active trips whereas I'm looking for all trips.

The only workaround I can see at the moment is to hit stops-for-route and then hit schedule-for-stop for every single stop returned; as not every trip will serve every stop.

sjbarbeau

Mar 7, 2018, 9:26:44 AM3/7/18
to OneBusAway API
I though I recalled this being asked before too.

IIRC no, I don't believe there is currently a way to get all trips for a route, including inactive ones.

Sean