Communication Timeout

Letcher Ross

Jan 2, 2020, 3:36:42 PM1/2/20
to OneBusAway API
Starting on 12/19, the app we use to get arrival time info from api.pugetsound.onebusaway.org started timing out when trying to connect. This only affects the particular server that our app was running on. I was able to relocate the app to another server and it continues to work fine.

I can resolve the IP and traceroute to api.pugetsound.onebusaway.org from the second server but on the original server traceroute fails past SOUND-TRANS.ear2.Seattle1.Level3.net.

Is there someone I can contact to troubleshoot the problem?

Letcher Ross

City of Seattle

Department of Transportation

Alan Borning

Jan 5, 2020, 1:13:19 AM1/5/20
to onebusa...@googlegroups.com
Hello - I'll follow up off-list to put you in touch with the people who can help with this.
   cheers,
   Alan