eButterfly mobile app webinar tomorrow 6pm

1 view

Maxim Larrivée

Jul 17, 2024, 9:23:17 PM (4 hours ago) Jul 17
to <onbutterflies@googlegroups.com>, Peter and Judy Hall, Chris Schmidt, Rodrigo Solis Sosa, Alan Macnaughton
Dear Ontario butterfly group, eButterfly published quietly it's first mobile app on the Apple App store and the Google Play store about 2 months ago. After adjusting the flow and fixing a few bugs, we feel it is ready for a public launch. You can download on the Apple App store and the Play store for Android users.

To help you get started with the app, we are hosting a series of webinars:

I have been using it since May and I find it pretty cool to use. It's nice to be able to submit your checklist right as you finish your outing. For those familiar with the eBird mobile app, it's a humble version of the eBird app without the bells and whistle. It's built to submit a checklist fast and use AI to ID any butterfly in the world that has sufficient images to train it. We plan on adding distance tracking in the fall.

See you at the webinar tomorrow!

Sincerely,

Max

Maxim Larrivée, Ph. D. (il/lui/he/him)
Directeur
Insectarium | Espace pour la vie
4581, rue Sherbrooke Est, Montréal (Québec)  H1X 2B2