non-commercial account

hajnalk...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2017, 3:40:56 AM4/3/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Hi,
I would like to sign up for a non-commercial account. My affiliation is Norwegian University of Science and Technology, email: hajnalk...@ntnu.no.
best regards, Hajnalka Vaagen

caik...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2017, 3:45:55 AM4/3/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Hello Hajnalka,

I've added menu.no to the list of non-commercial organisations, so if you create an account using this email domain you'll see the non-commercial subscription option.

Kind regards ,
Cai
ONA Surveys.

Aizhan Tursunbayeva

Jul 4, 2017, 3:23:33 AM7/4/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Hi,

I also would like to have a non-commercial account. I am affiliated with the University of Molise (Italy). Email: a.....@studenti.unimol.it.

P.S. If I already created a survey by using different email address. How can I clone it to appear under my new account?
Thank you very much in advance.
Aizhan

caik...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 6:36:21 PM7/4/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Hello Aizan,

Please send an email to me with the details of the two email addresses. Then I'll merge for you.

Cheers Cai

Aizhan Tursunbayeva

Jul 5, 2017, 1:39:55 AM7/5/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Dear Cai,

It is aizhan..@mail.ru and a.tursu...@studenti.unimol.it. Could you please do it asap, as I would like to send it? In order to do it asap, I actually already paid for one month (yesterday), but it is ok.

Thank you very much,
Aizhan
P.S. I also send you an email about it.