Wrong Labels for 2 and 3 questions

Jessica Ruff

Jul 4, 2017, 6:48:19 PM7/4/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Hi Everyone,

Sending out my survey went well, now I'm trying to analyze my data. It seems that the nodes for some of my questions are labeled incorrectly. I had different nodes for my second and third set of questions, but when I look at the output, the names are from my first list of nodes.  How do I get the correct labels?

Jessica

caik...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2017, 6:49:58 PM7/4/17
to ONA Surveys Forum
Jessica,

Hmm...sounds strange, but I'll need some more info to work with. If you have a paid subscription please raise a support ticket.

Cheers,
Cai

bartcannegieter

Jul 5, 2017, 1:01:33 AM7/5/17
to onasu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cai,

Could you please remove my email address from this mail.

Thanks, Bart

Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.