Unable to Review Submisisons on Ona

Jaivardhan Singh

Apr 15, 2024, 2:31:23 AMApr 15
to Ona Community
Dear Ona Community,

Greetings.

Looking for your guidance on the following matter:

I have been using the Ona for field data collection for some time and have always been able to review the submissions that come from multiple locations. Since the last 2 weeks, I have noticed that the option is not available anymore. Therefore I searched online and got some content on the the link: https://help.ona.io/knowledge-base/submission-review/

On following the steps, I noticed that there is no Submission review option in the "Edit Form Settings" as depicted in the above link, even though I am the admin and owner of the project.

Can you kindly guide me on what's the reason for that and what can be done to have the important submission review option available again?

Best regards,
Jai

Evans from Ona

Apr 15, 2024, 6:23:37 AMApr 15
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jaivardhan,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you kindly share a screenshot of what is visible on your side? I would also request you let us know what plan your account is on.

Regards,

Evans

Evans

Ona

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

intercom

Jaivardhan Singh

May 3, 2024, 5:28:07 AMMay 3
to Ona Community
Dear Evans,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Please find the attached screenshot.

I am on a Free Plan.

Let me know if you need more information from my side.

Best regards,
Jai
Ona screenshot.png

Jaivardhan Singh

May 3, 2024, 5:28:14 AMMay 3
to Ona Community
Dear Evans,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Please find the attached screenshot.

I am on a Free Plan.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,
Jai

On Monday, April 15, 2024 at 3:53:37 PM UTC+5:30 eony...@ona.io wrote:
Ona screenshot.png

Samson from Ona

May 6, 2024, 2:48:09 AMMay 6
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello Jaivardhan,

Please note that submission review is a premium feature that is available on paid accounts only.

You can upgrade your account for you to access premium features.

Regards,

Samson

Samson

Ona