Enketo Form submits, but no new records uploaded?

Steven Dixon

Jun 13, 2022, 5:42:31 AM6/13/22
to Ona Community
Hi everyone,

We're making submissions on one of our forms and everything was working fine. Today, however, users are uploading a submission using the eketo webform and everything reacts as expected, however once the form is submitted it is not found on the table or in the exports.

What's going on? Any ideas?

Steven Dixon

Jun 13, 2022, 5:51:30 AM6/13/22
to Ona Community
Sharing a screenshot:

As you can see, it says we have 5 submissions on the chart, but it records only 2 submissions. I also cannot generate a data export.

Bug?
Screenshot 2022-06-13 125030.png

Evans from Ona

Jun 13, 2022, 6:09:29 AM6/13/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Steven Dixon, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Steven,

Apologies for the issues you are experiencing.

Please share the project, in which the form is located, with onasupport and assign a Can Edit permission level to enable us to look into the issue. Once you have shared the project, please let us know the account name, project name, and form title.

We currently have an issue with data exports that our technical team is currently looking into. Kindly bear with us.

Regards,

Evans

Evans Evans from Ona
On Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 12:51 PM, "Steven Dixon" <stevej...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sharing a screenshot:

As you can see, it says we have 5 submissions on the chart, but it records only 2 submissions. I also cannot generate a data export.

Bug?

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

intercom

Evans from Ona

Jun 17, 2022, 3:22:25 AM6/17/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Steven Dixon, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Steven,

I would like to follow up on whether you are still having issues with your form. Please let me know.

Regards,

Evans

Evans Evans from Ona