ODK Validate Errors

Nasir Ali

May 27, 2022, 9:22:45 AM5/27/22
to Ona Community
Hi,
I am facing below error while uploading Excel file on ODK central. Can any one reply how can I fix this issue.

The XLSForm could not be converted: ODK Validate Errors: >> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid cast of data [2022-05-27T13:20:16.395Z] to type Decimal The following files failed validation: ${RSPN_SUCCESS_27_May_22_Copy}.xml Result: Invalid

Regards

Evans from Ona

May 27, 2022, 9:40:01 AM5/27/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Nasir Ali, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Nasir,

Apologies for the issues you are experiencing.

Could you share the XLSForm so that we can have a look and advise accordingly?

Regards,

Evans

Evans Evans from Ona
--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

Nasir Ali

May 27, 2022, 10:14:11 AM5/27/22
to Ona Community
RSPN_SUCCESS_V2.xlsx

Nasir Ali

May 27, 2022, 10:15:31 AM5/27/22
to Ona Community
Dear Evans,
Thanks for contacting, I have shared complete Excel file. Decimal type variable highlighted with Blue color starting from Row number 1018.
Waiting for your reply
Thanks

Evans from Ona

May 27, 2022, 10:31:23 AM5/27/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Nasir Ali, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Nasir,

Thank you for sharing this information.

I have looked at your form and it seems the default column is what is causing the form not to upload specifically for the decimal type questions. Could you try removing the default for the decimal questions and try to upload the form again? It worked for me after I removed the whole default column.

Regards,

Evans

Evans Evans from Ona

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 04:22 PM, "Nasir Ali" <nasira...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Evans from Ona

Operator from Ona

May 31, 2022, 8:31:23 AM5/31/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Rate your conversation

Terrible Bad OK Great Amazing

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 05:31 PM, "Operator" <oper...@ona.intercom-mail.com> wrote:

Help Evans understand how they’re doing: