how to change private to public for free plan

Oyewale Abioye

Jun 10, 2024, 2:21:40 AMJun 10
to Ona Community
I am aware free plan has access to 1 public project and Up to 5 public forms. how do I have 2 projects? How can I change one of them to public and also have the 5public forms

Evans from Ona

Jun 10, 2024, 3:05:15 AMJun 10
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello Oyewale,

Thank you for contacting us.

You can change your project from public to private (or vice versa) by clicking the share option from your projects page and selecting either of the two (public or private) as shown:

This guide should give further context on how to go about this. Please let me know if you require any further support.

Regards,

Evans

Evans

Ona

On Mon, Jun 10, 2024 at 09:21 AM, Oyewale Abioye <oyewal...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am aware free plan has access to 1 public project and Up to 5 public forms. how do I have 2 projects? How can I change one of them to public and also have the 5public forms --
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ona Community" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ona-community/3dc88d5c-94c0-4de3-9f48-5b4c8e53c556n%40googlegroups.com.

intercom