Google Sheet App is not working

Ismael Batista

May 15, 2022, 11:36:38 PM5/15/22
to Ona Community
Hello, im trying to connect the google sheet app but i get this error:

{"details":"redirect_uri_mismatchBad Request"}

Anyone have idea if im doing something wrong?

George from Ona

May 16, 2022, 4:01:02 AM5/16/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Ismael Batista, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Dear Ismael,

We are aware of this issue and are looking into fixing it. The issue is caused by your ONA account email not being a Google one. We will let you know once this has been addressed.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona
--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

intercom

Ismael Batista

May 16, 2022, 9:55:45 AM5/16/22
to Ona Community
Hello, i try with my google workspace account and a gmail account and i get the same error.

Also i change to gmail in my account settings and nothing change.

Thanks

George from Ona

May 17, 2022, 8:25:48 AM5/17/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Ismael Batista, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Dear Ismael,

Have you tried refreshing the google sheets connection to see if the error clears?

Also, try logging in and out, as well as clearing cache and cookies.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona

On Mon, May 16, 2022 at 06:36 AM, "Ismael Batista" <ho...@ismaelbatista.com> wrote:

Hello, im trying to connect the google sheet app but i get this error:

{"details":"redirect_uri_mismatchBad Request"}

Anyone have idea if im doing something wrong?

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

intercom

Ismael Batista

May 23, 2022, 8:14:25 PM5/23/22
to Ona Community
Hello,

I try again and delete cache and still with the problem.

Im trying to do a new app connection so i dont have any google sheet conection to refresh

Thankyou

George from Ona

May 24, 2022, 2:33:02 AM5/24/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Ismael Batista, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Dear Ismael,

We are aware of a couple of issues with the Google Sheets connector and are looking into getting them fixed as soon as we can. Kindly bear with us as we look into them.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 03:25 PM, "George Kiiru Kamau" <george.ki...@ona.intercom-mail.com> wrote:

[...]

Evans from Ona

May 31, 2022, 8:48:57 AM5/31/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Ismael Batista, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Ismael,

I would like to inform you that we resolved the Google Sheets connector issues. Please try and test this on your end and let us know in case you encounter any further challenges.

Regards,

Evans

Evans Evans from Ona