can not upload my Xlsform

Adéline Willy

Jun 19, 2022, 4:06:11 AM6/19/22
to Ona Community
hello everyone,
I am trying to load my XLsform forum on the ona.io platform but I receive this failure message attached to this email. the Xlform is also attached ("Quest_Happy_Time_FINAL.xlsx").
can anyone help me.
thank you in advance.

error message.pdf
Quest_Happy_Time_FINAL.xlsx

Evans from Ona

Jun 20, 2022, 2:34:25 AM6/20/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Adéline Willy, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Adéline,

Apologies for the issues you are experiencing.

I have taken a look at your form and noticed that you have duplicate choice names. You would need to add allow_choice_duplicates to the settings worksheet. I have been able to do this as attached on the form. Please test this and let me know if you are able to upload it on the platform.

Regards,

Evans

Attachments icon Quest_Happy_Time_FINAL.xlsx
Evans Evans from Ona
--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

Attachments icon error message.pdf
Attachments icon Quest_Happy_Time_FINAL.xlsx
intercom