Issues in Sending forms and ODK limit

Garima Taneja

Jul 25, 2024, 6:00:43 AM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to Ona Community
Dear Community,

I currently have a project named with a single public form. After collecting 500 responses, the form stopped accepting new submissions. This happened despite the form being public. Previously, I had 4-5 other forms within the same project, but they are deleted now. Is there a way to increase the form's response limit, or do I need to upgrade my plan?

Thanks & Regards,
Garima Taneja.

Jenn from Ona

Jul 26, 2024, 9:42:52 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello Garima,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please note that your account is on the Free plan and has reached the limit. You need to upgrade your account to continue managing and taking in submissions in your project. See our pricing page here for more details.

Regards,

Jenn

Jenn

Ona