Unable to download JSON data - HTTP ERROR 400

Tony Daly

Apr 10, 2022, 4:15:16 PM4/10/22
to Ona Community
Hello,

I'm trying to create a download in JSON format from Overview-Export data but I'm getting HTTP ERROR 400 every time I try on different forms.

Any help is much appreciated.

Tony

Samson from Ona

Apr 11, 2022, 5:04:20 AM4/11/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: ona-co...@googlegroups.com, tony.d...@googlemail.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Tony,

Kindly give us more clarification on the steps you took before getting the error. I have been able to prepare and export JSON type of exports from multiple forms.
What permission do you have for the form? Are you the owner of the form?
Kindly share the screenshot of the error and if possible test the issue on incognito and let us know if you are still having the error.

Regards,

Samson

Samson Samson from Ona
--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

Tony Daly

Apr 13, 2022, 6:20:56 AM4/13/22
to Ona Community
Samson,

Yes I am the owner for the form. I can export csv and xls.

I've narrowed the problem down. The error happens when I try to export JSON using the advanced option (date range). I can export a JSON file if I do not select a date range.

Tony

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 11:15 PM, "ona-community@googlegroups.com" <ona-community@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to create a download in JSON format from Overview-Export data but I'm getting HTTP ERROR 400 every time I try on different forms.

Any help is much appreciated.

Tony

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---
intercom

George from Ona

Apr 13, 2022, 9:54:39 AM4/13/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: ona-co...@googlegroups.com, tony.d...@googlemail.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hi Tony,

We'd like to try and replicate the issue you are facing, so we can get the engineers involved. Please share the project, in which the form is located, with onasupport and assign a Can edit permission level. Once you have shared the project, please let us know the account name, project name, and form title.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 11:15 PM, "ona-co...@googlegroups.com" <ona-co...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to create a download in JSON format from Overview-Export data but I'm getting HTTP ERROR 400 every time I try on different forms.

Any help is much appreciated.

Tony

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---
intercom
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

George from Ona

Apr 19, 2022, 10:38:58 PM4/19/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: ona-co...@googlegroups.com, tony.d...@googlemail.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hi Tony,

Following up to see if your issue was resolved.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona