I hava a problem while using phone to fill my survey

Modar Adnan

Mar 27, 2024, 2:20:12 AMMar 27
to Ona Community
Hello Everyone
I can't upload a photo to my survey while using phone, on the other hand everything is going fine on computer...How can I solve this ?

Jenn from Ona

Mar 28, 2024, 4:04:22 AMMar 28
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello Modar,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you get when using the phone? Are you using ODK Collect on the phone or Enketo?

Regards,

Jenn

Jenn

Ona