Help with survey form.

okumu moses

Mar 22, 2022, 2:04:59 AM3/22/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com
Goodmorning, kindly assist... I am sharing a survey form via enketo link for participants to fill but am getting concerns that they need to LOG IN. How can you help?
I doubt there is a need for password logging.

Moses
World Relief

George from Ona

Mar 22, 2022, 2:34:43 AM3/22/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Moses Okumu, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hi Moses,

The participants do not need to log onto ONA, however, you do need to make your form publicly accessible. You can do this by turning off require phone authentication setting on your account settings page. Here is some documentation to get you started.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona
--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

MIS_TSD MSION

Jun 9, 2022, 12:36:15 PM6/9/22
to Ona Community
Hi George,

I am facing similar challenge. I shared a tried to open a form I designed with Enketo Webform on another browser and on my phone's browser but I was redirected to Ona's log-in page.

I tried to change the settings as you directed above but I could not even find the option to change authentication at all.

Looking forward to your help.

Olugbenga.

Evans from Ona

Jun 10, 2022, 3:46:38 AM6/10/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: MIS_TSD MSION, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Olugbenga,

The Require Phone Authentication setting can be found on your account settings as shown below:

Once you open account settings, you should see Require Phone Authentication at the very bottom:

Regards,

Evans

Evans Evans from Ona

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 09:05 AM, "Moses Okumu" <mose...@gmail.com> wrote:

Goodmorning, kindly assist... I am sharing a survey form via enketo link for participants to fill but am getting concerns that they need to LOG IN. How can you help?

I doubt there is a need for password logging.

Moses

World Relief

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

MIS_TSD MSION

Jun 10, 2022, 8:45:26 AM6/10/22
to Ona Community
Dear Evans,

Thanks for the quick feedback.

I have done and saved so but it keeps reverting to default when I refresh the page.
Picture1.pngPicture2.png
Olugbenga

Evans from Ona

Jun 10, 2022, 9:11:26 AM6/10/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: MIS_TSD MSION, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Olugbenga,

What browser are you using?

Regards,

Evans

Evans Evans from Ona

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 10:46 AM, "Evans Ochieng Onyango" <evans.ochi...@ona.intercom-mail.com> wrote:

Hello Olugbenga,

The Require Phone Authentication setting can be found on your account settings as shown below:

Once you open account settings, you should see Require Phone Authentication at the very bottom:

Regards,

Evans

On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 07:36 PM, "MIS_TSD MSION" <mis....@gmail.com> wrote:
intercom

MIS_TSD MSION

Jun 10, 2022, 9:18:15 AM6/10/22
to Ona Community
Dear Evans,

I use Firefox.
I switched to Edge after your email and I can see that the authentication is showing as "No".

However when I try to download the form via ODK Collect or Enketo, it keeps demanding authentication.

Olugbenga.

Evans from Ona

Jun 10, 2022, 9:19:06 AM6/10/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: MIS_TSD MSION, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Olugbenga,

I would recommend you try to use the platform while on Chrome since it's the best browser for running our platform.

Regards,

Evans

Evans Evans from Ona
On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 04:18 PM, "MIS_TSD MSION" <mis....@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Evans,

I use Firefox.

I switched to Edge after your email and I can see that the authentication is showing as "No".

However when I try to download the form via ODK Collect or Enketo, it keeps demanding authentication.

Olugbenga.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 04:11 PM, "Evans Ochieng Onyango" <evans.ochi...@ona.intercom-mail.com> wrote:

Hello Olugbenga,

What browser are you using?

Regards,

Evans

On Fri, Jun 10, 2022 at 03:45 PM, "MIS_TSD MSION" <mis....@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Evans,

Thanks for the quick feedback.

I have done and saved so but it keeps reverting to default when I refresh the page.

Olugbenga

On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 08:46:38 UTC+1 Evans from Ona wrote:

This message was sent to the following 2 people: MIS_TSD MSION, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Olugbenga,

The Require Phone Authentication setting can be found on your account settings as shown below:

Once you open account settings, you should see Require Phone Authentication at the very bottom:

Regards,

Evans

Attachments icon Picture1.png
Attachments icon Picture2.png