unable to access the form

Ashish Lalita Singh

Jun 6, 2024, 2:20:30 AMJun 6
to Ona Community
Hi there I am unable to access the form as when i clicked on the link.

Below I am attaching the screen shot of the same
Untitled.png

Evans from Ona

Jun 6, 2024, 3:44:56 AMJun 6
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ashish,

Thank you for contacting us. The error message is returned when you have not been granted access to the survey or the survey you are trying to access is inactive. Kindly confirm with the project lead whether:

If you are the project lead, I would request you share the project in which the form is located with onasupport and assign a Can Submit permission level to enable us to look into the issue. Once you have shared the project, please let us know the account name, project name, and form title.

Regards,

Evans

Evans

Ona

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

intercom

Ashish Lalita Singh

Jun 6, 2024, 4:01:20 AMJun 6
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com
Thanks  Evans, for the swift response.

As mentioned above I (I am the project lead) have shared the project as guided by you.

Below are the details required by you.

Account name: ekjut2022
Project name: final_format
Form title.
1. PLA Meeting Report
2.PLA_Trainers_Engagment Sheet

Regards
Ashish Singh

Evans from Ona

Jun 6, 2024, 5:06:13 AMJun 6
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please share the project, in which the form is located, with onasupport and assign a Can Submit permission level to enable us to look into the issue. We are able to view the data but cannot test whether the form is loading.

Regards,

Evans

Evans

Ona