502 Bad Gateway

ADEN ALI

Apr 8, 2024, 7:46:32 AMApr 8
to Ona Community
Good morning,

Since yesterday, I can't have access to MODA platform (see the message in attachment)

I just finished an evaluation and wanted to have access to the data for analysis but it remains unavailable.

Thanks
ADEN ALI

MODA Access.png

Jenn from Ona

Apr 9, 2024, 9:43:59 AMApr 9
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

I am writing to inquire if you successfully managed to access the platform.

Jenn

Ona

On Mon, Apr 08, 2024 at 14:50 PM, Jenn from Ona <jka...@ona.io> wrote:

Hello Aden,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we apologize for the issue you are facing.

Please clear your browser cookies and cache and try again. You can also use a different browser and confirm if you are able to access the platform.

Let me know your feedback.

Regards,

Jenn

--