Form Loading Error

Abdulla Al Asif

Jul 10, 2024, 2:21:02 AMJul 10
to Ona Community
Dear Concern,
From morning I've been getting below error.

Error occured during the loading of this form. We do not recommend you use this form for data entry until this is resolved.

Please contact sup...@ona.io with the link to this page and the error message below:

Failed to load form

Samson from Ona

Jul 10, 2024, 4:28:16 AMJul 10
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. Our technical team has resolved the issue on our system You should be able now to download forms in ODK Collect, send submissions from both Enketo and ODK Collect, export data and upload forms.

Kindly test and let me know if you have any challenges

Regards,

Samson

Samson

Ona

intercom

Samson from Ona

Jul 10, 2024, 4:28:19 AMJul 10
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have a system downtime that our technical team has received an alert about and is working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

We will notify you as soon as this has been resolved.

Regards,
Samson

Samson

Ona