Ona Data System Upgrade - May 24, 2022

Evans from Ona

May 24, 2022, 8:24:29 AM5/24/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

Hello there,

On Saturday, 4th June 2022 between 7 AM and 12 PM (GMT +3) (see this in your timezone), Ona will be performing a major system upgrade to Ona Data. The upgrade is intended to improve system performance and user experience.

During this time, we expect the site to be completely inaccessible from 8 AM - 10 AM and possibly for the entire time. We do NOT recommend submitting data during the upgrade as they will not be accepted. Kindly make sure you submit all your data well in advance of the upgrade or after the upgrade.

After the upgrade is completed:

  • SAV exports may not be available for an extended period.
  • We will no longer support XLS uploads, only xlsx.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will do our best to bring our systems back online as soon as possible. If you have any questions about this upgrade, please contact us at sup...@ona.io.

Regards,

The Ona Support Team

  intercomavatar Evans from Ona
Unsubscribe from our emails
intercom

MIS_TSD MSION

Jul 26, 2022, 5:34:14 AM7/26/22
to Ona Community
Hey Evans,

Thanks for the info. How soon can we have .sav back.
Sincerely that the one thing I find as selling point for Ona compared to other providers of similar service.

Olugbenga

Samson from Ona

Jul 26, 2022, 7:40:29 AM7/26/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: MIS_TSD MSION, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to support. There were some bugs with this feature that has not yet been fixed before we activate the feature. Currently we dont have a clear timeline when this will be done and we will surely notify all users when this will be enabled again. We

Regards,

Samson

Samson Samson from Ona