Form upload problem

Sharif Helal

Jun 27, 2022, 1:42:24 AM6/27/22
to Ona Community

I'm having trouble adding forms to my project. I keep getting the message "Something went wrong." Please try again.

Your file should have the .xlsx, .xml file extension because Ona uses XLS Forms to create forms.

George from Ona

Jun 27, 2022, 2:11:34 AM6/27/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Sharif Helal, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hi Sharif,

Something may be wrong with your XLSForm, kindly send it over so I can take a closer look at it.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

George from Ona

Jul 4, 2022, 4:16:54 AM7/4/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Sharif Helal, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hi SHarif,

I am following up to see if the issue you were facing was resolved.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona