error in submitting ona form

Shammi Shawal

Jun 15, 2022, 4:45:12 AM6/15/22
to Ona Community
Hi

We are conducting a national survey to monitor the National Vitamin A+ campaign for children in Bangladesh (June 15 - June 19, 2022) using ONA. Our enumerators are facing problem while submitting forms & the following error message is shown:

Is this error showing because we have surpassed the free submission number limit? what can be done to resolve this quickly? As this is a national event and real-time monitoring is of utmost importance. Please help.

Shammi Shawal
IMG_20220615_135415.jpg

Shammi Shawal

Jun 15, 2022, 5:05:18 AM6/15/22
to Ona Community
I am attaching here the screenshot of my "plan" page
Capture.PNG

Samson from Ona

Jun 15, 2022, 7:08:49 AM6/15/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: Shammi Shawal, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hello Shammi,

Yes, the 402 error message is being returned because you have surpassed the plan form submission number limit. We would recommend that you upgrade your account to one of our paid plans to be able to submit the extra submissions. Take a look at our plans page for more information on the available plans at Ona.

You can upgrade your account by clicking on My Plan on your profile avatar. Please take a look at our payments and billing guide for more information on upgrading your account. Let us know if you have more questions.

Regards,

Samson

Samson Samson from Ona
On Wed, Jun 15, 2022 at 12:05 PM, "Shammi Shawal" <shawa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am attaching here the screenshot of my "plan" page

Error: Genereic exception error (402) at https://odk.ona.io/submission?deviceID=collect%3AOjVjaQub2Ag9v3I8

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---