Choice filter

ravi kumar

May 23, 2022, 8:49:42 AM5/23/22
to Ona Community
Hello Friends,
I want option from select_one to appear for all country users, but some of them will be restricted on the basis of country selection.
How should i go for it. when i use comma separated choice-filter  if didn't work
Eg.

Choice-filter
0, 9, 10, 19, 22

Here 0 is demo
9 is india,
10 is nepal,
19 is USA,
22 is China

Now let me know what should be the syntex in xls form.

Regards,
Ravi

George from Ona

May 23, 2022, 10:30:34 AM5/23/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: ravi malakar, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Dear Ravi,

For the choice filter to work, you need to have a choice filter column on the choices sheet that will be based on the criteria you want to filter the countries by. Take a look at this documentation to help you implement the choice filter correctly.

Regards,

George.

George George from Ona
--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

intercom

George from Ona

May 23, 2022, 10:30:58 AM5/23/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: ravi malakar, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Here is the link to the documentation mentioned in the earlier email.

George George from Ona

On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 06:19 PM, "ravi malakar" <rav...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Friends,

I want option from select_one to appear for all country users, but some of them will be restricted on the basis of country selection.

How should i go for it. when i use comma separated choice-filter if didn't work

Eg.

Choice-filter
0, 9, 10, 19, 22

Here 0 is demo

9 is india,

10 is nepal,

19 is USA,

22 is China

Now let me know what should be the syntex in xls form.

Regards,

Ravi

--
Collect, Analyze and Share Data - https://ona.io/
---

intercom

ravi kumar

May 23, 2022, 12:44:17 PM5/23/22
to Ona Community
Hi friend,
PFA my choices screen short for the same :
i need others option in Q1 should appear when any of the country is selected, will it work :

Choices.JPG

George from Ona

May 25, 2022, 7:32:52 AM5/25/22
to ona-co...@googlegroups.com

This message was sent to the following 2 people: ravi malakar, ona-co...@googlegroups.com. Replying to this email will notify them.

Hi Ravi,

Apologies for the time this has taken. XLSForm issues can take a while to troubleshoot. Attached is an example of the choice filter functionality you requested.

Regards,

George.

Attachments icon Test_Form.xls
George George from Ona
On Mon, May 23, 2022 at 10:14 PM, "ravi malakar" <rav...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi friend,

PFA my choices screen short for the same :

i need others option in Q1 should appear when any of the country is selected, will it work :

Attachments icon Choices.JPG