About the new google page

Chacalacas

Mar 19, 2011, 3:47:16 AM3/19/11
to On's Gallery
Man, I know what could be a thing thats making u depressed....
in the new page u cannot receive any comment or ranting
so i think i could be hard to post something that u dont know if its
a good work or not
but trust me...
it is a great work
me and many friends enjoy your sense of humor and we really think
that u are an excellent artist.
so cheer up bro
you are some awesome work

Pura Vida mae :3

On

Mar 22, 2011, 10:33:07 PM3/22/11
to On's Gallery
:'D It's been a long time since I receive any msgs

Argh when I design the google pages it has a section of comments on
every pages, so I thought it'd work like groups', and now it turns out
to be only for internal moderator's use. Good work Google :P

Thankyou and thanks to your friends too ;) I'lll try to wipe that
depression off and finish the series, that I can finally move on to
something new and fresh (hoping that won't be another failing one :P)

-On