OnEBoardChat

On e Board

Jun 17, 2022, 8:46:45 PM6/17/22
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

For the "Livestreaming" on Sunday 19th June we are having  Peggy K hosting. Prepare to answer Peggy's questions. add A1. A2, A3 to your answers  and the hashtag #OnEBoardChat Grab takeaways!

Q1: What kinds of live streams do you watch, or if you are a livestreamer, what kind of content do you stream?  If you both watch and stream, is it the same kind of content?
What kind of content do you think is a good fit for livestreaming?
Q2: What do you think of live chat along with livestreams?

Q3: Do you think livestreaming and live chat can help build community?

Know all our topics by checking the May recap here:

https://news.oneboard.network/2022/06/oneboardchat-may-roundup.html

Have you been featured Oneboard yet? In order to be on top of mentions across a large professional network, sign up to be our Host. https://news.oneboard.network/2021/11/oneboard-chat-free-practice-program-2022.html

Add our public Calendar to keep up with OnEBoard events https://www.oneboard.network/events

#OnEBoardChat #OnEBoard