Winter Festivity for OnEBoard Work Series

Nina Trankova

Jan 24, 2020, 6:54:30 AM1/24/20
to on-e-...@googlegroups.com
Hi On e Board friends,

Here's our photo album with Christmas and New year photos we all shared:

A movie from selected photos will be uploaded to OnEBoard new YouTube channel for the "Creative Work Series" playlist with links to the Creator's site and profiles and mention of Twitter handles of all the contributors.

Thank you to all who joined "Winter Festivity" photo sharing !

If you have suggestions for our next photo sharing theme, please add it here in the comments.

See you online,

--
Nina Trankova
Google Gold Product Expert

Nina Trankova

Feb 15, 2020, 7:09:40 PM2/15/20
to On e Board
Hi On E Board friends,

Winter Festivity video has been uploaded to the YouTube channel of On E Board here  https://youtu.be/WZPUtVFo1jU

Enjoy 46 sec!  Thank you Monika once again for compiling such an appealing festive movie! Thank you to all who participated.

NEW: "Wildlife Provocation"  album is open! We have already 9 super attractive captures! You are welcome to add your photos until the 7th of March.  Feel free to invite your friends to participate together with you. The best selected photos are going to be compiled in a special movie and live on our YouTube channel. Authors credits and links to profiles are part of the video description.

Please, add this agreement in the comment beside your first photo:

"I agree that all photos I'm adding to this shared album can become part of a movie compilation"

I'm urging you to subscribe to our dedicated list "Creative Work series"

For more creative inspiration!
Nina

P.S. Who is volunteering to create the "Wildlife Provocation" movie?

This conversation is locked