Commitment 2021

On e Board

Nov 3, 2020, 5:26:24 PM11/3/20
to On e Board
Dear friends,

Commitment 2021 is coming! Be present!
I have the scenario ready! We are going to open the Meet at 9 pm CET on Sunday the 29th! The Meet link is in your email. Please reach to me if you didn't receive the event invite for some reason!

If you are not doing Commitment 2021, you are still invited to join. We wish to hear from each and every member of On E Board Group! Our recording will be about 40 min, after which we will be having a friendly chat. No time limitation.

For everyone here and for our new members, we are visualizing our intent for the year 2021 by choosing one photo and expressing our Yearly Commitment, which is the reflection of love, of who we really are in one word.

Remember Commitment 2019? And Commitment 2020? We've been going through the slides on our site endlessly!

I've been used to add inspirational quotes or my actionable experience to get you into the mood of our Yearly Commitment. Right now, it's a situation where I'm sure that even if I was English native speaking I wouldn't have found the best words to describe the lava of toughts and feelings in our world.

Therefore, please listen: be present, join our Commitment 2021!

I don't know why
But every time
I wrote the words they would never rhyme
Maybe I'm cursed
Or I was blind
Searched for a chord that I couldn't find
And then you came and turned my world around, my
Floor to ground
But everything I see
Makes perfect sense to me
'Cause grass is blue
Stars are green
Pavement's golden
Like the sun beams
All those things
That used to be
So ordinary
Now amaze me
And it's crazy
Slowly revealed all my
true colors again
Softly erased all my emptiness
Out on your ocean is
where I float
Chasing horizons on my paper boat
Music Colors, Cocoon

and because it's 2020, one more "I Got You"

#magnificence
Your Moderator

Brigitte Uras

Nov 10, 2020, 3:47:13 AM11/10/20
to On e Board

Bonjour Nina et tous , ok pour  engagement 2021 😊

Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

De : On e Board
Envoyé le :mardi 3 novembre 2020 23:26
À : On e Board
Objet :OnEBoard Commitment 2021

Nina Trankova

Nov 14, 2020, 6:31:39 PM11/14/20
to On e Board
Dear friends,

One more Sunday and we are doing our 2021 Commitment!  Please complete the steps below
  • project love from your true self and think around this quote  “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.”
    ― Arthur C. Clarke
  • choose an image
  • add your One word Commitment for the Year 2021
  • include your name and public profile image
  • add the hashtags #Commitment2021 #OnEBoard
  • some tips if you choose to follow: the preferable color to write your word is Blue #00b7f1 and the font is Rubik; size 1920 x 1080 pxl
When you are ready, join this shared album and upload the Commitment 2021 banner you created.

*I'm sending this musical inpiration for you!
Did you forget how to dream?
So angry it makes you wanna scream
...Breathe
Allow yourself time to breathe
The sound of your breath is relief
It's never dark in the deepest part of your heart
There's always a tiny spark no storm can blow out

Our Scenario for the event
  1. How did your Commitment 2020 go? This is the first question to prepare answering during our event.
  2. For the year 2021 I'm commiting to.......is the second and final answer.
Glat to hear that you are participating, Brigitte! I'll connect with you soon so we can check together how joining Meet and Google Translte to the French language are working.

I'm excited to meet you all for the 6th edition of our annual event Commitment 2021! Feel free to share our  announcement.

See you then!
Nina
#magnificence

OnEBoard Network

Nov 19, 2020, 12:59:57 PM11/19/20
to On e Board
10 days to go before we start Commitment 2021!

Dear friends, please add your image here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Hf1hEG7PMka9Q8GS7 or if you prefer send it by return. Hit the reply button and attach it.

I'm even testing how it will work as a background in our meeting:) See, I need help!
#Love

test 1.jpg

Nina Trankova

Nov 22, 2020, 7:03:14 PM11/22/20
to On e Board
This time we have a playlist for the event. Feel free to suggest your song and I, Peggy, Monika or Bob will add it to the playlist.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLffyOeSxrxUZQjglxTETDnk3fmf8eBqoY

Peggy Kolm

Nov 25, 2020, 4:10:41 AM11/25/20
to on-e-...@googlegroups.com
The OnEBoard Commitment 2021 music playlist now has collaboration enabled.

You should see the option to contribute to the playlist as your YouTube channel.

Add the music that inspires you or matches your commitment theme!

Justine OBrien

Nov 25, 2020, 8:22:18 AM11/25/20
to Peggy Kolm, On e Board
Hi everyone.
I am looking to add music to the list and will be there on Sunday as well. See you then.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. "
Arthur C. Clarke

With Kind regards Justine

(+61) 407546146

Google Workspace referral code

(Contact me for a discount).

iccastles.com

just4cash.com (Cash is Caring And Sharing Honesty).

just4cash4you.com

JustineOBrien Blogspot

J4C4U with I C castles Blogspot

Buy Sell Earn Business Blogspot

YouTube Juzz4Cash

YouTube Just4Cash4You

Twitter Justine O'Brien1

Facebook Justineo1

Facebook Just4Cash4You

Facebook Just4Cash (Just4 Caring And Sharing Honesty)

Pinterest Just4Cash

Instagram I C castles

Instagram Just4Cash4YouNow

(Just4 Caring and Sharing Honesty 4You Now!)

Instagram Just4Cash with I C castles

LinkedIn Just4Cash

I C Castles is Internet Complete (Integrated Circuits) clients appreciation services (caring and sharing)

top leads excellence systems for building business relationships optimisation extras (broe - the unisex version of bro).

Google Workspace Enterprise account, Google Chrome Enterprise account, plus Google One Member, Level 10 Google Maps Local Guides Connect member and Google Maps Street view Trusted photographer.

ABN # 45822164003

Take care, keep in touch.

Stan Bush

Nov 27, 2020, 9:45:40 PM11/27/20
to On e Board
I have uploaded my 2021 Committment,
Facilitate is my word.

How did your Commitment 2020 go?
I chose it because my 2020 "PLAN" worked well. By that I mean that I Simplified, Tracked, Achieved what I set out for, and did what was Necessary, and when it was Necessary.

 For the year 2021 I'm committing to
This year my commitment is to Facilitate the plan a deeper. Without getting into too much detail, basically I'm focusing on the 20% of things that matter (necessary).  I chose the image because Cheryl is definitely in the 20% of the things that matter, and together we are going to facilitate a plan to enable her to spend more time painting.

My family rented a lodge next week. We are leaving at Noon for the drive there. It is four hours away. This means we will still be driving during the Meet. It is doubtful that I will be able to attend.

--
Thank you,
Stan Bush

Nina Trankova

Nov 28, 2020, 6:44:17 PM11/28/20
to Stan Bush, On e Board
I'm so glad to receive your message, Stan!

If you agree, I'll present what you wrote on the screen. Brigitte from France has also sent a written message. That makes two slides to be presented.
Thank you for making time to commit to 2021!

I stumbled into the fact that Full Moon is on the 30th November at 11:30 am. Looking at the Full Moon will keep us connected. At least I believe so.
In our Meet we will be working in this momentum of time.

When the moon is completely full, it's a spiritual and energetic pinnacle of whatever you started when the sun and the moon united at the new moon. ... The waxing moon means a forward-moving energy and momentum that's great for building things, working toward a goal, or bringing the first phases of a project to fruition

#magnificence

Nina Trankova

Dec 4, 2020, 7:33:58 PM12/4/20
to On e Board
Hi everyone,

Commitment 2021 is such a fulfilling event this year! All who participated made it really special!

I'm kindly inviting you to watch the Premiere together.

The invite to Google Meet is already in your email. For your information the video is 29:35 min long. After it we shall have community chat time :)

See you then!
Enjoy a relaxing weekend!
Nina

Nina Trankova

Dec 14, 2020, 4:10:01 PM12/14/20
to On e Board
Thank you OnEBoard friends for joining us in Meet for Commitment 2021 Premiere! Thank you for being active in the live Chat on You Tube and for all your awesome support across channels! Special thanks to Ms Drasby for kind compliments!

Quote from  Ms Drasby's comments: It is an honor to collaborate and network with the amazing members of the #OnEBoard group. You are all so knowledgeable and have much to offer! So happy to be part of this global networking group 😃

Be well! See you online!
#Love