#OnEBoardChat

OnEBoard Network

Feb 28, 2021, 2:09:02 PM2/28/21
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

We are on twitter right now. Come join and chat about communication literacy. We are honoured to have Svetlana Stavreva hosting #OnEBoardChat today, the very special 28th February 2021!

https://twitter.com/NinaTrankova/status/1366093914562826241?s=20

#love

Nina Trankova

Mar 1, 2021, 4:02:22 AM3/1/21
to On e Board
Thank you to our host Svetlana and to all participating! We are working on article on our News to include highlights with relevant links to hosts blogs and profiles.

Our next #OnEBoardChat is on the 14th March. Does anyone wish to be the host?

Have a happy month of March and don't forget to keep up with your Commitment 2021!
#love #discover #create #actionate #empowerment

Nina Trankova

Mar 1, 2021, 7:39:02 AM3/1/21
to On e Board
Hi OnEBoard,

Please read the OnEBoard Highlights from "Communication Literacy" work in progress document and hit reply here to answer these questions:
1. What did I learn as a host/participant/reader in #OnEBoardChat?
2. After reading the PDF transcript of the conversation, I wish to learn more on ( choose all relevant)

Your time and support are appreciated!
Have a nice week ahead,
Nina
#love