Community event rescheduled for the 31st March

Nina Trankova

Mar 24, 2021, 6:34:48 PM3/24/21
to On e Board
Dear Justine, Geri, Gina, Zara, Brigitte, Markus, Monika, Barbra, Peggy, Bob, Mary, David, Peggy, Svetlana,

I truly hope you are all doing well! Due to Easter holidays we are moving our Community event on Wednesday the 31st March. We believe it will be a convinient time for all of you to join the meeting! You should receive the new Calendar invite shortly.

What's on the Agenda?

First we will have enteraining time at the movies watching the Premiere  "Winter 2021",  Monika has it in the works now.  Link coming  later on, after Sunday.

We have drawn a plan for resource groups in breakout rooms, doing a poll and then discussing the results in the main meeting room. To be able to put this into action and appoint the resource groups leaders we would kindly ask for your confirmation by replying to this email if you are going to be present on Wednesday the 31st March.

Further on, moving through the Agenda you will notice the OnEBoard Creative series Premire dates for Spring, Summer and Autumn. Please save those dates to chat live on YouTube while being together in Meet.

We shall moderate the next Communty events as discussions on a Topic announced in advance. For the 2 th of May Community  event Monika will moderate a discussion on the topic of Videocalls.

We are keeping up with our new initiative on Twitter, #OnEBoardChat every Sunday. You are welcome to be the Host! There are only three questions required and the topic of the chat is up to you. Is it not tempting to be the Host?! Just email me.

Last but it is first actually, please  come to watch the Premiere with our own OnEBoard member and friend Ms Drasby! https://news.oneboard.network/2021/03/premiere-how-to-understand-each-other.html

Stay healthy! For all those events feel free to bring friends. We have OnEBoard group open to friends of our friends as we wish to give the best support based on the resources we have. #OnEBoard is noticed and known for collaborative best practices.

Meet you on these events soon!
Nina
#love