Photos conversation with Chris Guld

Nina Trankova

May 21, 2023, 11:30:50 AM5/21/23
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

Today's conversation is about photos! Each of us is publishing photos across the networks and we can always learn more best tricks and tips.

We are having our friend, Google Product Expert and loved live streamer with the Geeks on Tour series Chris Guld today. Jump in #OnEBoardChat!

Here are Chris''s questions:
Q1:If you use Google Photos on an iPhone or Samsung, do you make sure to always use Google Photos? Or do you use the default Apple Photos or Samsung Gallery app?

Q2:How important is it to you to see your lifetime of photos from your phone rather than just the ones taken with the phone?

Q3: What is your favorite way to find your photos? Scroll thru the dates, Organize into albums, Search for content of photo ("skiing in Colorado", "Chris with white boots")

See you then,
Nina
#grace

Chris Guld

May 21, 2023, 11:38:56 AM5/21/23
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
I'm looking forward to it Nina!
fyi - I changed question 3 to
"Do you use Google Photos editing tools? Which are your favorites?"
image.png

Molly Youngblood

May 21, 2023, 11:40:21 AM5/21/23
to Chris Guld, Nina Trankova, On e Board
Will be there with bells on. Can't wait! Thank you so much!

Whittick, Patrick

May 21, 2023, 12:04:29 PM5/21/23
to Nina Trankova, Chris Guld, On e Board, Molly Youngblood
Me too, if at all possible!

Please remind me - is this 'just' on Twitter?

Patrick

PS Chris, it could be a sign of my inability to search in Photos - or perhaps I deleted them - but you weren't by any chance in Cornwall in April '22, where you? We were following a camper van with the name 'Guild' as part of the registration number.

Nina Trankova

May 21, 2023, 12:42:51 PM5/21/23
to Chris Guld, On e Board
Excellent third question, Chris!

I'm excited for the chat today 😀 See you then!

Nina

Nina Trankova

May 21, 2023, 12:49:02 PM5/21/23
to Whittick, Patrick, On e Board
Hi Patrick,

Very glad  to hear that you are joining the conversation today. Yes, it's on Twitter only.

At 6 PM UTC type #OnEBoardChat in the search bar and start engaging by texting. You can equally visit @ChrisGuld profile or mine.

Find the recap on our Blogger bog. The recap for May is planned in the beginning of June. This one is for April:

See you then,
Nina

Chris Guld

May 21, 2023, 1:06:43 PM5/21/23
to Nina Trankova, Whittick, Patrick, On e Board
Hey Nina,
Just fyi - thanks to your excellent guide to hosting these chats, I have scheduled the welcome tweet to post on the hour, Q1 to post at 5 past the hour, Q2 to post at 20 past the hour, and Q3 at 35.
Fun to learn new stuff!
Chris