NEW public live stream events for "One e Board"

Nina Trankova

Sep 6, 2019, 8:00:25 PM9/6/19
to on-e-...@googlegroups.com
Dear One Boarders,

Following to our recent conversation I have set up a new public calendar for our group allowing video conversation plus recording via Meet.

Please join here:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/2?cid=bW9kZXJhdG9yQG9uZWJvYXJkLm5ldHdvcms

This Calendar and Meet sessions are managed on the new domain I purchased oneboard (dot) network

Please, return your consent that you agree with being recorded for best practice use cases purposes to be published on our own websites. Here's an example text of the email I would appreciate receiving this:

" I,....name herewith agree to have my presence on camera during the discussion panels of One e Board public group recorded and published in public without any compensation".

If you know a better text of a disclaimer, feel free to suggest it for the group.

Our first recording rehearsal is this Sunday during our usual Sunday talk. The recording shall remain in private, just for testing purposes for this initial attempt.

Please join with this link.

Regards,
--
Nina Trankova
Google Gold Product Expert

Nina Trankova

Feb 19, 2020, 10:04:11 AM2/19/20
to On e Board

Same Day Same Time "Beauty for All"

As the months of the year are advancing TIME is the ultimate value of what we are after online or offline. For On E Board, the time is fixed with the schedule on the public Calendar  www.oneboard.network. Please, add the Calendar to your calendars!

Huge work has been done in January. This recap comes a little bit late and I'm doing it through the links here below:

On E Board                                                                         our site improved

On E Board YouTube                                                          our YouTube, subscribe link; your comments under the videos of our first episode will be appreciated!

On E Board Photos Albums                                                our public albums for the movie creative work sessions ; join to collaborate; current session is open

#OnEBoard   #OnEBoardHome   #OnEBoardCreative      our hashtags

Gratitude to all of you! Our "Wildlife Provocation" photo album is open (until the 7th March since we need to compile a movie then). Please add your captures!

Merci à Brigitte pour son engagement dévoué!

My admiration to the board of the Managers Monika, Peggy, Bob and I in our roles of Collaboration 101, Event organizer, Creative Labs and Relationships

Our awesome first guest Svetlana Stavreva receives all our applause for excellence in speaking and across channel professional presence! We have hit the trend!

Our awesome guest in February Justine OBrien has been courageous to keep up beyond connectivity issues from Australia and completed successfully the interview. It's in the works now before the premiere on the 23rd February.

Our awesome guest in March will Paolo Amoroso! Watch the public Calendar!

Note that beside the announced public events we do spend a lot of fun time chatting, so click the link in our Community Calendar and jump in!

I'm sending my compliments through the message of 'Think with Google" and I'm thinking brand communication:

What did you like about it and what are you thinking?

#magnificence *hint Add your Commitment 2020 word in a hashtag to emails, posts, photos and comments.  Be aware of the difference.
This conversation is locked