Movie Premiere Winter Festivity 2020

Monika Schmidt

Feb 5, 2021, 5:00:14 PM2/5/21
to On e Board

Hello friends,

It's a pleasure to invite you to join us in Meet on Sunday, the 7th February 2021. The Calendar invite is already in your email. Click the Meet link from there, please!

We are going to watch and chat about the Premiere movie "Winter Festivity 2020" edition from the #OnEBoardCreative series.

Big thanks and shout out on Twitter and Facebook to our contributors to this edition. The Shared Album remains accessible in public

 https://photos.app.goo.gl/5PXsNMiiZrgoLjSQ6

Have a nice weekend and see you on Sunday!

Monika

#discovery

Stan Bush

Feb 7, 2021, 3:12:51 PM2/7/21
to On e Board
So, I've searched email for a Calendar invite. I've even looked at the Onboard Calendar
I can see you are busy at 3 today. I can see that you publish somethiing on Wednesday...
But I can not get to the event.