Sunday Talk

Nina Trankova

Dec 18, 2020, 6:15:07 PM12/18/20
to On e Board
Hi OnEBoard friends,

A few days before Christmas, let's gather together and exchage good vibes!  We will announce our program for 2021 too.

The link is in your email. Looking forward to see you all on Sunday!

Have a calm weekend! Be healthy!
#Love

OnEBoard Network

Dec 20, 2020, 5:36:33 PM12/20/20
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

It was uplifting to listen to you in English, French and German today while running the live captions with Google translate! (English to French and English to German worked but  French to English and German to English didn't work.) All our memories from Christmas are so special and heartwarming! Thank you for joining and sharing! christmas.JPG

Our program for next year is set up to meet altogether every first Sunday of the month, the 3rd of January 2021 to start these rucurring events. Find the links in the "On e Board Community Calendar". For any questions, reach out to me, Monika, Peggy or Bob and ask.

I'm sending wishes for enlightened festive days to all of you! For a New year 2021 reflecting love in our daily work and life!

#Love.

Zara Altair

Dec 20, 2020, 7:29:52 PM12/20/20
to OnEBoard Network, On e Board
So good to see everyone! Happy Christmas all!

This message (and any associated files) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by sending a reply email and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

christmas.JPG

Mary Stovall

Dec 20, 2020, 8:52:11 PM12/20/20
to Zara Altair, OnEBoard Network, On e Board
Happy Holidays everyone,⛄🎄🦌

Nina Trankova

Dec 23, 2020, 3:22:41 AM12/23/20
to marys...@gmail.com, On e Board