Get-together meetings

Nina Trankova

Mar 26, 2023, 11:53:38 AM3/26/23
to On e Board
Hi OnEBoard friends,

Related to Mark's question about get-together meetings you will find a link in our shared group calendar for the OnEBoard members. I'll repeat the invite for you.

The get-together free virtual meetings have been available all the time for our members for the 5th year in a raw. We are not doing Twitter spaces.

I'll correct my mistake not reminding the group about the group meetings and I'll reconfirm the OnEBoard group invites after consulting the schedule with Peggy and Bob.

The founders crew Nina, Peggy and Bob, we are live on YouTube every other week, after the Twitter chat. It will be wonderful to have you on the YouTube live chat!

So every other week, after the Twitter chat, we are getting together on YouTube live chat during the Weekly Tech Topic livestreaming.

Please stay tuned receiving an invite to  Oneboard Community virtual meetings.

See you at the SEO & ChatGPT today!

Your Moderator,
Nina

Nina Trankova

Apr 5, 2023, 8:05:59 PM4/5/23
to On e Board
Thank you all for attending! The next gather - together  group meeting is on  the 8 May. You are receiving a Calendar invite a few days earlier.

Until then join our outstanding conversations on Twitter. Gmail and Email by our new friend georgi Dinchev is this Sunday. The #OnEBoardChat topics are on the Community calendar you have acces. Here's the public Events calendar to add  if you prefer.

Regards,
Your Moderator
Nina
#Grace