OnEBoard invite for Earth Day 2024 celebration

Nina Trankova

Apr 15, 2024, 6:47:15 PMApr 15
to On e Board

Celebrating Earth Day 2024 OnEBoard

image

Celebrate Earth Day with OnEBoard!

This Earth Day, let's join forces to create a healthier planet! We've got exciting ways for you to get involved:

Join the Conversation on the 21st April:

  • We are organising a Poll on YouTube, Linkedin X com. Take the Poll and engage in comments below it on 21st April at 11 AM PDT/6 PM UTC/ 8 PM Central European Time or any day during the working week from  22 nd April till 27th April. Our Host Peggy has stocked dedicated resources for you to takeaway.

Spread the Word

  • Reshare our Earth Day beautifully designed banners by our very own wildlife expert and photographer Bob Danley he created especially on the occasion of Earth Day 2024. Include the hashtags  #EarthDay2024 #PlanetvsPlastics #plasticistoxic. Let's amplify the message together!

  • Share OnEBoard's dedicated Earth Day banners on your social media. Tag #OnEBoard so we can feature you in our Earth Day roundup. Use our shared album to find the perfect one!

Example Post for you:

Plastics are linked to elevated risks of autoimmune disorders, cancer, heart disease, respiratory problems, and dementia.  This Earth Day, join EARTHDAY.ORG with 3 actions that have an endless impact. #PlanetvsPlastics #plasticistoxic #EarthDay #OnEBoard https://youtu.be/9rkvUjWCE60

Don't Miss Out!

Mark your calendars for a live stream event on April 21st. Click "Notify me" and join the live chat on the watch page.

Together, we can make a difference. Let's celebrate Earth Day and take action for a sustainable future!

Get Inspired

image

OnEBoard standing for Earth Day

Peggy Kolm

Apr 15, 2024, 7:31:11 PMApr 15
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thanks Nina!

I hope we can make at least a small difference sharing useful information.

Peggy

Bob Danley

Apr 15, 2024, 11:34:53 PMApr 15
to Peggy Kolm, Nina Trankova, On e Board

Nina Trankova

Apr 17, 2024, 8:35:36 PMApr 17
to Bob Danley, Peggy Kolm, On e Board
Thank you for your patience! While most group members are subscribers to the Newsletter, the opposite is not the case. I'm sorry I spammed you with another email to the list of Newsletter subscribers. This will not happen in the future.

See you,
Nina

Peggy Kolm

Apr 17, 2024, 9:33:48 PMApr 17
to Nina Trankova, Bob Danley, On e Board
No worries!