OnEBoard Month of May and June Schedule

Nina Trankova

May 11, 2021, 11:20:54 AM5/11/21
to On e Board
Hi there OnEBoard,

It was best practices oriented conversation on the topic of messaging we had this Sunday, May 9th. Thank you to our Host Markus! Together with out next hosts we are featuring you in News OnEBoard recapping the Chat as we did in April.
Thank you to Peggy for the summary of our topics. Did you notice how much we covered? But still there is a lot more worth discussing so jump in with what is exciting or bothering you on your dashboard!

I started my Monday by checking the chat apps permissions on my smartphone.  There were a few permissions I found needed turning OFF. That made my week!

I'm writing to let you know that Hosts of OnEBoard Chat can now pick a comfortable date on a Sunday. If you know you are available and wish to engage on your mobile while enjoying some relax time, go to Community calendar and add your name to let us know you will be the Host. Do that in the event description.

May 23rd and June 20th are Peggy K's Hosting events. On the 6th June Monika is premiering our Spring 2021 series and we will co-host both Twitter and YouTube chat together. The Premiere comes with the special Meet meeting invite to you all! This time it will be a Happy Hour because of the simultaneous experience of the new Google Meet functionalities. (preview).

To make it easier. the free dates are three until the end of June, so don't miss opportunities to uplift your Twitter engagement together with the benefit of the personal experience and professional insights exchange:
  1. May 16th;
  2. May 30th;
  3. June 27th.
Last but not least, on May the 24th collaboration is closing on our Spring 2021. Aren't these breathtaking photo captures deserving one more of your photos?! Please add it
here: Spring 2021!  In June our Summer 2021 is to follow!

See you online! Be Well!
Nina
#Love

Peggy Kolm

May 11, 2021, 1:49:20 PM5/11/21
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thanks for the update!

I'm looking forward to hosting the Chat on the 23rd!

Peggy

OnEBoard Network

May 23, 2021, 2:10:02 PM5/23/21
to On e Board
Hi OnEBoard,

The topic today is Stores and we have just started. Peggy is asking about the difference between stories and posts....so your help s appreciated!

See you on Twitter #OnEBoardChat