Personal Commitment 2019 Routine Goals and Mission, Forthcoming event - online discussion panel

Nina Trankova

May 23, 2019, 7:31:40 AM5/23/19
to On e Board
Dear On e Boarders,

Thank you so much for joining our group's Sunday talk on Hangouts last Sunday the 19th May and for your cool interactions simultaneously on Twitter!

It's a great support to be able to remain connected across networks and keep up with our conversation! I believe the hour spent online has been equally enjoyable for everyone present!

Here are some of the touch points from our talk I'm listing as a reminder: slowing down personal activity on social media channels, questions about preferable platform, rethinking publishing online, missing discussions in Google's Online Community of geeks and awesome people from any occupation all over the world ( Google plus).

On the 26th May:  Check Personal Commitment 2019

Year 2019 is closer to it's half than to it's beginning! Because of the numerous changes in the way we are navigating platforms online we are experiencing unprecedented feeling of chaos. Mirroring this might be affecting our personal affirmations and commitment. My understanding is that we are keeping up with clarity about our "One Board" = Personal Commitment 2019! For this reason I'm going to check my personal Commitment for the year and I urge you to do the same for yourself, each of you. Then, we are doing a recap together during our Sunday Talk on the 26th.

Click the link to join "On e Board" Hangout from the Group Calendar

There's only one thing I suggest in preparation and it is to add thinking time to Calendar and do it: make time to think.

Guidance is in this video by Mitchell Harper. I have no idea why are thinkers from Australia so resonating! I hope it'll be true for you as well! So here it is: https://youtu.be/kjW6eVeTfX4

See you then!

Discussion Panel on Facebook's Monopoly

As mentioned, we are organising a discussion panel on the topic of Facebook Monopoly from the legal standpoint.  I'm shall be doing the announcement shortly.

Have a nice end of the week!
Nina Trankova

Nina Trankova

May 26, 2019, 3:26:19 PM5/26/19
to on-e-...@googlegroups.com
Hi On e Board friends,

My focus point for my Commitment 2019/Abundance is resolute high personal criteria. I've been inspired by the scientific work of my father in law PhD Trankov who published more than 100 scientific articles, 10 books and numerous critique during his 40 years work. His academic and teaching practice gave perspective to generations in the field of natural resources, shaped successful carriers and significant economic results in this field. These facts made me think over why and how is it worth being present online. Societies haven't yet found the single evaluation of prizing individual and collaborative work. Until decision making online gets its formula, I'll be excelling my online skills in the best way I can.

Bob Danley, my first Wikipedia article will be about my father in law.

I hope you all can write down a recap for yourself and share it with the group if you wish to.

Translated to our daily online activity, I would use Bob Danley's words and Peggy's prediction: we need to be online, go deeper in specialization. To add my 0.20c if we are prepared to keep up with a series of niche Conferences, let's not ignore the "Global World Expo", so to say! Keep up with the touch points of global connectivity that is indispensable for a resolute high personal criteria.

Thank you for reading this and have an unforgettably joyful summer!

For On e Board, Commitment 2019
N. Trankova

Brigitte Uras

May 27, 2019, 5:12:09 AM5/27/19
to On e Board

Brigitte Uras

May 27, 2019, 5:13:22 AM5/27/19
to On e Board
merci de votre publication que j'ai pu lire avec interêt , je vais réfléchir à la question ! merci à vous

Bob Danley

May 27, 2019, 3:55:22 PM5/27/19
to On e Board
Howdy Nina, everybody :-)
I have a follow up reading after watching the Michael Harper behavior guidance.
It is from Mayo Oshin on Medium 5 Things to Do When You Have Too Many Ideas and Never Finish Anything. This is circles back to our quandary on social media...where and how much to post, etc. Too much choice is central to my On EBoard struggle of IMPLEMENTATION. Coincidentally, I did get a comment from a former G plusser on my YouTube site this morning asking for more butterfly images. Shazam! That little request did something for me...like energized, redirected, concentrated my thoughts/actions to produce more butterfly postings for YouTube. I believe the efforts there will cascade, permeate my other postings. Please excuse the Zen logic...Hoping the universe visits and ignites your creativity ;-)  Bob

Nina Trankova

May 27, 2019, 4:06:21 PM5/27/19
to Bob Danley, On e Board
This is awesome, Bob! Little signs mean so much!

Thank you for sharing with On e Board!

P.S. I'm processing butterflies and flowers from my photo-walk up the mountain hill today 😀

This conversation is locked