OnEBoard member Spotlight

Nina Trankova

Apr 14, 2021, 1:01:44 AM4/14/21
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard members,

I'm happy to share our member Doctor Alexander Simidchiev's success in the political elections in my country. Alex is now working on his Commitment 2022!

Here's the translation of his post:

 I am very happy that I was elected a Member of Parliament in the 45th Parliament.
💜 Thank you to all of you who voted for the list of Democratic-Bulgaria in Sofia region!
💚 Thank you very much to all of you, over 2500 citizens, who gave their trust to me with a preference in # 25MIR in Sofia, where I live.
💙 I am entering as an MP from 26 MIR, Sofia region, but in my heart and deeds I will keep and defend the interests of all known and unknown friends and supporters of 25 MIR.
👩‍⚕️ I had the opportunity to hold very interesting meetings with the local authorities and the pharmaceutical industry in the municipalities of Botevgrad and Slivnitsa. These meetings gave ambitious requests and in practice marked the beginning of important projects for prevention, maternal and child health and the implementation of real e-health. Together with our colleagues from Democratic Bulgaria we will continue this dialogue - to upgrade it and to expand the network of partners in it, to make our dream of better and quality healthcare a reality for all Bulgarians 🇧🇬
I would like to express special gratitude to the residents of Sofia region for their energy and will to fulfill their civic duty - to vote. The turnout in # 26MIR is the highest in the whole country - 55.09% Bravo! 👏
We roll up our sleeves and keep working to justify your trust!

https://www.facebook.com/alexandersimidchiev.demokrati.bg/posts/129058865902625

Watch my first political interview with Alex on the election day:

Please, go ahead and share how is your Commitment 2021 working so far?