Are you doing your yearly Commitment 2020? Have you chosen one word and one image to express it?

Nina Trankova

Sep 6, 2019, 7:56:33 PM9/6/19
to On e Board

Dear On e Board friends,

Thank you for the wonderful conversation last Sunday, the 1st of September to all who joined! I was so energized along this week that I got ready with my Commitment 2020 expression in one word!

Thank you for Twitter chat support to the friends who keep up being in touch on Twitter!

It's that time when we prepare to complete our yearly Commitment. For our newest members, I'll draw a quick list from Groups's resources. Since it's a deep experience in personal growth, these are adding orientation notes only.

Facilitating Commitment 2020 through listening to A Brief History of Timekeeping podcast (33 min)

While I listened to this exciting conversation, I felt  many of my current habits challenged even if I'm not wearing a watch since 30 years or so.  I would wish to avoid distracting you by doing a recap of any kind therefore please make time for this broadcast and have your takeaways! I hope it is going to resonate and help manifesting an expression to add to what you shall commit for 2020!
We can exchange thoughts and ideas during our Sunday Talk then!

Mentioning Sunday Talk, I'll send you a private email with a link to join the hangout.  It will be on Meet this time.  Have a nice weekend and see you then!

P.S.
My Commitment 2020 is MAGNIFICENCE

Beside its meaning of grandeur, brilliance etc, I like how mag-ni-fi-cence sounds and ties to "Ni" for part of my name.

Nina Trankova

Sep 29, 2019, 3:38:42 AM9/29/19
to On e Board
Please, don't forget to include "Commitment 2020 One Board" at the bottom end of the image

Nina Trankova

Oct 17, 2019, 3:55:49 AM10/17/19
to On e Board
I noticed that nobody commented back on "A Brief History of Timekeeping" podcast. Perhaps you didn't have time to listen or you didn't find it as inspiring as I did or it's not resonating with you. I would wish to be more supportive and add ease, grace and fancy space for you in case you are stuck with formulating your yearly Commitment 2020. To do just this and since I'm aware it's sometimes confusing for my friends to keep up with my thoughts and action, here's a motivational article I chose for you, our true and only David Amerland's "What I learnt from 58 hours without food"  Enjoy and take away a possible personal commitment for yourself, expressed in one word. For the record I'm fasting 40 days before Christmas and 40 days before Easter, but it's worth and I suggest you do just one or three days whenever you feel like going for it.

See you in Meet on the 27th October. Our Sunday Talk on the 20th is cancelled, but we can still do the Twitter chat. #onEboard

Best regards,
Nina Trankova

On Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 2:56:33 AM UTC+3, Nina Trankova wrote:
This conversation is locked