Mary Stovall Talk On E Board

Nina Trankova

Jul 31, 2020, 11:24:03 AM7/31/20
to On e Board
Hi dear On E Board public Group friends,

I'm sending my wishes for a fun summer vacation to all of you!

Thank you to everyone collaborating to our #Vacation2020  creative series!

 Whatever around, did you feel the vacation's vibes yet? Add your photos to our public shared album https://photos.app.goo.gl/GfTn4E5x8bqBdkjd8
21 more days to go! Can you believe July is gone?! So fast....

Welcome to join us this Sunday 2nd August!  We are having Mary Stovall!

We will be recording our interview for about 20 min. After that we shall enjoy our chat time!

Email me at mode...@oneboard.network for the link to join or find it in the event description of On E Board Community Calendar, provided you have been added to that Calendar. Reply here for any questions!

Have a nice weekend!
Nina Trankova