Nina Trankova

Aug 15, 2022, 6:51:54 AM8/15/22
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard,

If you checked the Newsletter issue #6 you would know the OnEBoardChat topics we hosted in June and July and the forthcoming conversations. We've seen engagement rate 26% during some of the chats hosted by Peggy, Molly, Somnath Datta. Other topics did not go so well.  We are working on improving the process and updating the information in our Sign Up guide.

Don't miss the  Collaboration Tools topic Peggy is hosting on the 21st of August and the Gmail How-tos series Somnath Datta is hosting on the 28th of August.

The collaboration on Summer Sports and Games 2022 is closed. Stay tuned for the Premere movie soon. Keeping up with non traditional topics such as Getting around, summer sports and games we are going to start the Auturm creative collaboration within next week. How do you wish the an inspirational title?

Headed to Commitment 2023, we have gone and live streamed this Sunday. What a fun experience! I'm already thinking about the annual event, now that we know we will be live streaming it again!

Sending you best wishes for a smooth transition to the energy of the September!
Nina
#prosperity