OnEBoard Network

Nov 22, 2020, 6:15:45 PM11/22/20
to On e Board
Dear OnEBoard friends,

Among other online venues last week I joined the event wich The Web Foundation organized to celebrate one year from The  Contracts for the Web. The next Action plan was announced. I have promised to some of you here to recap the conversation. In fact, the article I'm linking has already outlined the basic steps. Check it (it's 30 sec read): https://webfoundation.org/2020/11/whats-next-for-the-contract-for-the-web/

Me takeaway is the Library  with Best Practices. I'll keep you posted about the way we can eventually contribute to the Library.

Have a smooth start of the week! Happy Thanksgiving to those who are celebrating!

See you next Sunday for our Commitment 2020 event!
#Love