Nina Trankova

Mar 1, 2024, 6:47:34 AMMar 1
to On e Board

Dear OnEBoard friends,

We are hosting the "Understanding Search and AI" session on 3rd March on X com, on YouTube and on Linkedin.

Efficient Information takeaways will be given generously by our host Moly Youngbllod.  You are welcome to engage!

📞 We are conducting two Polls on how important AI is in improving search engine results.

Take the Poll, comment, repost and tag people with expertise on the subject matter.

The Poll from our recent OnEBoardChat is still open. Take it:

Which app gave you the best native language experience? On X

Peggy Kolm

Mar 1, 2024, 10:12:07 PMMar 1
to Nina Trankova, On e Board
Thanks Nina. I'm looking forward to the discussion.

Peggy